1:1 Support - SEN Teaching Assistant - Ealing
Timeplan Education are working closely with a primary school in Ealing. They are urgently seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant who can support their pupils in the mainstream classroom with Learning Disabilities and additional needs.
The position will be supporting pupils across the classroom with additional needs such as; Autism.
* Supporting 1:1 and small groups
* Assisting with Literacy, Numeracy sessions
* Monitoring behaviour and working in line with ECHP's
Timeplan Education is a widely recognised, award winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff.
* Offer an excellent 'refer a friend' scheme that pays you £150 in LOVE TO SHOP vouchers for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 20 days
* Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
* Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
* Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Timeplan Education directly.
If you are not contacted within 5 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Timeplan Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Timeplan Education storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements