AAT Lecturer - Surrey
Morgan Hunt are working with a leading college who specialise in the Further Education and Training sector that are currently recruiting for a AAT Lecturer in Surrey. This is a full time permanent role.
The AAT Lecturer will be responsible for:
* Delivering the full Further Education and Training qualification in AAT equivalent up to Level 3
* Planning and coordinating lessons, resources and support to enable learners to achieve their qualifications
* Using college database to track learners progress
* Working with the line manager to ensure standards are met
* Managing and achieving targets set by line manager
* Engaging different learners through a range of teaching resources
The AAT Lecturer will:
* Have substantial vocational experience in a management role within a AAT, Accounting setting or Further Education and Training
* Have a recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET, PGCE or QCF Level 5 Diploma in Education A PTLLS or CTLLS teaching qualification
* Recent experience lecturing/ teaching in the Further Education and Training
* Hold a Level 3 or above AAT qualification
* Have the ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
* Have a valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return the successful candidate for the AAT Lecturer role will receive:
* A competitive annual salary
If are passionate about Further Education and Training and your experience matches the above criteria and you are available to start a new role in the Surrey area then please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.