The Gardens at West Shore -
The Gardens at West Shore is seeking a Assistant Dietary Director for our skilled nursing facility in Camp Hill, PA.
As an Assistant Dietary Director, you are responsible to assist the preparation of food in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations. Within our established policies and procedures you will assure quality food service is provided at all times. You will direct, evaluate, and monitor the staff assigned to your department, including issuing disciplinary actions as necessary and performing probationary and annual evaluations of employee performance.
- Run day to day operations within the department
- Manage food service employees - scheduling, hiring, performance management
- Prepare meals in accordance with planned menus and make only authorized food substitutes.
- Prepare food in accordance with standardized recipes and special diet orders
- Review care plans as necessary to assure that the resident's dietary needs are being met
- Provide nutrition counseling with assistance from a registered dietitian
- Work as part of the interdisciplinary team to ensure smooth operation within the facility
- Previous long-term care experience is desirable.
- Prior management experience preferred.
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service