Resident Services Designee RN ($72k-$102k)
Want to know what makes our employees eager about going to work every day? The people we serve. Being a part of Maplewood requires passion and a desire to help others. Each employee has the ability to touch the hearts of all our seniors and be a part of something bigger than themselves. It's not just a job. It's an extraordinary life.
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live the good life in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking Lifestyle Assistants to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Flexible shifts
- Paid training & uniforms
- Growth opportunities
- Bonus & incentive programs
- Competitive Benefits Package: including medical, dental, vision, 401K, company paid time-off, life insurance policy, insurance deductibles and voluntary Aflac insurance for our full-time employees
- Supports the Resident Services Director (Director of Nursing) in the administration of the nursing services
- In conjunction with the Resident Services Director, the Resident Services Designee directs, plans, and coordinates services activities of professional nursing and auxiliary nursing personnel in rendering resident care.
- Interprets policy and regulations to all nursing personnel and ensures compliance.
- Analyzes and evaluates nursing and related services rendered to ensure quality of resident care.
- The Resident Services Designee, in concert with the Resident Services Director, assumes responsibility for providing oversight of the resident health care service's needs, including the overall medication delivery system and the coordination of in-service training for the Resident Care Departments.
- The Resident Services Designee contributes directly and positively to the team approach to quality resident care by attending to and assisting with a variety of physical, emotional and social needs to help residents maintain their highest level of independence possible.
- Must be a Registered Nurse, licensed to practice in the state of Connecticut, with a minimum one year experience in assisted living or home care
- A passion for working with seniors is preferred
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members.
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases.
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening, and reference checks.
Due to Department of Public Health requirements, all candidates will be required to show valid proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 (1 st vaccine, 2 nd vaccine, and booster) before commencing work, unless they receive an approved exemption from Maplewood. Those who do not obtain full vaccination and booster within that time frame, without an approved exemption, will be terminated.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)