The Gardens at West Shore -
The Gardens at West Shore is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA to join our skilled nursing facility in Camp Hill, PA.
Special Weekend Baylor program; CNA work 30 hours and get paid for 37.50 hours, and receive full benefits!
The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for coordinating the delivery of care, monitoring and evaluating the outcome of practice and standards of care, and for providing direct nursing care in a self-directed manner.
$1500 Sign-on Bonus*
SMS us the word CNA Baylor West Shore for a rapid application: 717.803.2980
- Full-Time 7am-11pm (Saturday and Sunday)
- Full-Time 3pm-7am (Saturday and Sunday)
- Certified Nursing Assistant of this state
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service