Office Angels are currently recruiting for leading manufacturers based in Rotherham. The client is seeking a Commercial Administrator on a full time, permanent basis with a salary of £20,000.
Main duties include -
* Co-ordinate enquiries and orders with internal departments to ensure problem free customer experience
* Ensure that all your customer orders and enquiries are actioned effectively and efficiently
* Co-ordinate the quoting and processing of customer orders, relaying technical information and ensuring health and safety caveats are highlighted
* Assist in the compilation of project bids for large end user and OEM customers such as refineries etc working with internal departments including technical, design, legal and business assurance.
* Actively participate in training opportunities to develop product and process knowledge
* Support customer visits to head office including site tours and potential evening meals where appropriate
* Provide support to dispatch administration and reception teams when required
The ideal candidate -
* Competent in the use of SAP
* Experience in an office environment and customer service
* Competent in MS Office packages
* Experience of working with CRM tools (desirable)
* Previous experience working within an engineering/manufacturing environment (desirable)
For more information please contact Jess Nortrop on (url removed) or (phone number removed)
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy