Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title - Digital and IT Apprenticeship Assessor
Role - Full time and part time, temporary
Location - West Yorkshire
Salary - £22.41 per hour including holiday pay
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the West Yorkshire.
Starting immediately the college are looking for an experience assessors to deliver Digital and IT apprenticeships.
- Has an Ofsted rating of "Good"
- Is one of the UK's largest FE establishments.
- Mission statement: "To be an exceptional and responsive college providing life changing education, skills and experiences for individuals, businesses and communities"
- Part of a growing Digital and IT apprenticeship programme which is striving for quality.
- Delivering apprenticeships in Level 3 Infrastructure Technician, Level 4 Software Development, Level 4 Network Engineer and Level 3 Digital Marketing.
- Will involve further development of further programmes in line with needs in the City.
What you will need:
- To be passionate about apprentice experience, focused on retention and timely completion
- The ability to plan, organise and prioritise your workload with good interpersonal skills
- TAQA or equivalent assessor qualification
- Minimum of 2 years' work experience in an Assessing/Trainer role
- Maths & English at Level 2 or equivalent
- DBS on the update service or willingness to get one
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years' referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Are you degree qualified in engineering or a similar subject area?