Do you have the ability to remain calm under pressure?
Are you able to communicate effectively with children and adults?
We are looking to recruit for a Family Support Worker to work in a primary school in Leeds LS7.
The role will be 5 days a week and you will be responsible for the School admissions as well as making home visits. You will be supporting children in the school and their families.
You must be committed to high standards, actively promote safe, happy learning and be ambitious for the success of the pupils, their families, yourself and the school community.
Ideally we are looking for experienced Support Workers fro this role, but applications are welcome from applicants with a range of SEND experience. We work with a number of schools who provide education for pupils with a range of needs.
You will be required:
- To commit potentially until Summer
- To be proactive, organised and efficient
- To have experience of working with school admissions
- To work within a multi cultural/ multi lingual environment
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of support
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the wellbeing and safeguarding of children
- A valid DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
What we offer:
- First choice supplier to a large number of Ofsted rated "Outstanding" educational establishments
- We guarantee to beat your current agency rate of pay
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation's
- FREE Team Teach Courses for the right candidates
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.