Active Sen are looking for head of sceince based with in Sen school in Uxbridge.
This is an general sen school that caters for a wide rage of sen, from ASD, MLD, SEMHetc working with students aged 11 - 19 years of age.
This school is one of the top school for sen students, with achieving a good on their Ofsted report with along with an amazing reputation. The school strives to bring the students excellent education in a fun and safe way to engage the students.
The school are looking for someone who will be confident in their ability to teach and be able to commit to the students as well as the curriculum. This is a very rewarding school to work and is an excellent way to expand your knowledge on education as well as sen.
In addition to this, the school offer a very competitive rate as well as permanent role for the right candidate.
For this role the following is required:
- A DBS that is online
- A QTS
- Previous experience within a sen school
- Previous sen teaching experience within a sen school
- Any other teaching qualification is a advantage
- Any other sen qualification is an advantage is an advantage
The role as head of science is to:
- Be able to plan lessons
- Teach the students in a fun and productive way
- Be able to understand the background of the students
- Support the students academically and emotionally
- Create a fun and safe environment for the students
- Be able to teach different age ranges
- Take lead over the science department
- Manage others
- Finalize lesson plans
- Over see the curriculum for the science department for the students
The role will be Monday - Friday full time 8.30am - 4pm and will be on going.
If you do have the skill set required and this role does meet your criteria then please do apply.
Active Recruitment SEN LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.