The Gardens at Orangeville -
Gardens at Orangeville is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for our skilled nursing facility in Orangeville, PA.
The primary purpose is the LPN is to administer nursing care in a nursing home environment, under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisors. Our Nurses are United by Compassion, Led by Purpose!
$8,000 Sign-On Bonus
Gardens at Orangeville is offering shift rates higher than normal to adequately compensate our professionals. Some shifts' pay is significantly increased.
SMS LPN Orangeville for a rapid application: 717.803.2980
- FT/PT/PRN 3pm-11pm
- PT/PRN 11pm-7am
- Licensed Practical Nurse of this state
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
- Administer nursing care in a nursing home environment under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisors.
- Provide basic medical care, including changing bandages, administering prescribed medication, and collecting specimens.
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service