Secondary Science Teacher
Secondary Science Teacher required - Wakefield - £120 - £170 per day
PK Education have a long-term Secondary Science Teacher vacancy starting after Easter at a Secondary school in the Wakefield area. This rewarding role is to start after Easter and initially will run for 1 term, although there is potential to continue into the autumn term.
Secondary Science Teacher responsibilities and duties
This Secondary Science Teacher position will teach a variable timetable of all year groups across Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5. You will be required to plan and deliver lessons that engage and challenge students of all abilities.
This popular school has high expectations of its pupils, who share these expectations and enjoy learning. Behaviour is good and pupils' shows respect for staff and one another.
Teachers of all experience levels will be considered for the role, including NQTs
To be considered for the Secondary Science Teacher role you should have:
• Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS/QTLS).
• The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
• Strong subject knowledge of the Science Curriculum
Secondary Science Teacher Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay from between £120 to £170 per day (AWR Compliant).
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
• Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service - if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this Secondary Science Teacher role, please apply direct using the link below or contact your local office.
PK Education is a supply teaching agency with branches across the north of England, including West Yorkshire. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy always.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor or teaching assistant looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please contact your local office