KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.Job Title:
Pan London - Must be flexible with travelSalary/Package:
£28,000 - £30,000 (Including location allowance + Expenses, Equipment, Holiday and Pension). Type:
Full-Time, Permanent*KM have 2 exciting opportunities for Management Assessors; x1 to deliver Level 4 Management and x1 to deliver Level 5 Management*Duties:
- Train, assess and deliver New Apprenticeship Standards in Leadership and Management at Level 4 or Level 5 - along with other awards such as Customer Service and Business Admin at up to level 3.
- Supporting learners through the delivery of Functional Skills - Maths and English at level 2.
- Deliver training and support via a blended learning approach online delivery and face to face, observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence.
- Work closely with your training counterpart, who delivers the Knowledge aspect of the course, to ensure learners receive high quality teaching and learning.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeship in Management at level 4 or level 5 (New Standards delivery would be desirable).
- Must hold strong occupational competency within management.
- Flexible to meet the needs of learners working hours.
- Must be flexible with travel across London (non drivers will be considered)
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.