Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Maths Teacher to join a dynamic department within a well-established, forward thinking high school in Keighley. The role is a full-time temporary position starting in February 2020.
The school has extremely strong, traditional values and are looking for a teacher that has ambition to achieve the best outcomes for all students in Mathematics. The staff at the school strive to provide the best care and education for each pupil as well as preparing them with the skills and knowledge to navigate through their lives with confidence.
The staff at the school are driven and committed to provide the best support and development for all the young people in their care, regularly going above and beyond to ensure pupils are given the opportunities to thrive and achieve success beyond their achievement.
As a full-time Maths Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent teacher such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings.
The successful Maths Teacher will:
* Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS (preffered).
* Have experience in a similar teaching position
* Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
* Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
* Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years' work history
* Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
* Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
* Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency