MATHS TEACHER VACANCY
First for Education has a Maths Teacher Vacancy for a school in Dudley.
I am looking to appoint an experience Maths Teacher for a school in Dudley. In addition, this position will be on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching KS3 &4 Maths throughout the school. In addition, continuity is very important to the school, so they are seeking a long term commitment from the successful candidate.
The school has an outstanding reputation amongst locals, with the school being constantly over subscribed. Their recent Ofsted was Outstanding and I can see why.
I have recently visited the school and I noticed that all children were well behaved, have a great attitude towards school and are there for the best education possible.
The successful applicant must:
* Have sound, strong knowledge Maths
* Prior experience is preferred but NQT's are welcome to apply
* A desire to make others as passionate about the subject as you are
* A passion to work within education is crucial
* A willingness to learn
* Demonstrate a real flair for Teaching and implementing positive change
* UK QTS is essential
All supply staff must have:
* Enhanced DBS (if you do not hold this then we shall process one for you)
* Two references
* Qualification checks
* Entitlement to work checks
* Proof of ID
* National insurance number
In return for your hard work, we offer:-
* Competitive day to day and long term day rates
* One to one support from a personal consultant
* 'Recommend a friend' referral scheme
* Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
Applicants must be passionate about making a difference and have the ability to make a positive impact.
In return for quality and reliable teaching, FFE pays a very competitive rate of pay and provides 24/7 advice from a personal consultant.
The recruitment and retention of quality teachers and support staff is the cornerstone of our service, and therefore the teachers we supply are consistently asked back.
If you're an exceptional Newly Qualified or experienced Teacher looking for a new role, please call Mark Wright on (phone number removed) or APPLY TODAY!
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to £900/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities