The Gardens at Stevens -
The Gardens at Stevens is seeking an MDS Assessment Coordinator Registered Nurse RN for our skilled nursing facility in Stevens, PA!
The primary purpose of the job position is to conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the resident assessment in accordance with the requirements of the state and the policies and goals of this facility.
Sign On Bonus: $8,000
SMS RNAC Stevens for a rapid application: 717-803-2980
- Routinely assess residents according to pre-set schedules, or on an as needed basis for condition changes, hospital return, etc.
- Responsible for accurate observation, assessment and communication of condition changes to appropriate personnel
- Assures completion of assessments and CAA's by other departments such as Social Services, Activities, Dietary, and obtain corresponding signatures
- Complete other sections of MDS, quarterlies, CAA's and care plans etc., in absence of other personnel
- Initiate care plans based upon resident needs identified in the Resident Assessment Protocols and for updating the care plans according to guidelines
- Prepares and distributes MDS schedule to interdisciplinary team
- Transmit MDS to state weekly (or as required) and maintain accurate records, including a transmittal log
- Requires applicable Registered Nurse (RN) of the applied State
- Over a year(s) of previous Long-Term Care RN or LPN Supervisor/Manager/ RN or LPN Charge Nurse/RN or LPN Unit Manager/ Case Management experience
- Over a year(s) of previous Long-Term Care assessment coordinator experience, and must have knowledge of MDS (Minimum Data Set)
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring.
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service