Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher in Hackney, London and looking to secure your first job?
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher in London and looking to secure your first job?
Hays Education are urgently looking for NQTs who graduate in 2020 for permanent teaching opportunities
Hays Education is part of Hays Specialist Recruitment - the UK's largest and most successful specialist recruitment group. Our Education division has 33 offices nationwide and is unique in having a dedicated permanent recruitment division that was established 8 years ago and works in exclusive partnership with over 200 schools within the state and independent sector to facilitate all permanent vacancies from initial advert to appointment. Each year we help place more than 500 NQT's in their first position.
Hays Education works in exclusive partnership with schools locally on a permanent and temporary basis, giving you immediate access to some of the most sought after positions in the market. In addition, final year students and NQTs are being recruited over the next two terms to undertake day-to-day and long term assignments throughout London. Whatever area you chose to specialise, from EYFS to Secondary, Hays Education is able to support you in securing your first job.
NQTs we place will be expected to:
- Have full class teaching responsibility
-Take responsibility for the progress pupils
- Plan, prepare and present lessons
- Maintaining positive behaviour management strategies
- Prepare and mark pupil's work
- Provide feedback to parents on a pupil's progress
- Take part in school events and activities
- Have qualified teacher status (QTS)
The benefits of working with Hays Education NQT pool are:
- Priority access to our partnership clients
- A local office and local schools to work in
- NQT client networking events
- Support for completing application forms and interviews
- Paid to scale for all long term assignments from day 1
- Your own dedicated local consultants working proactively on your behalf
- Access to Hays training programmes including annual safeguarding training
Many of Hays education NQT pool go on to secure their induction year either through Hays or in their first permanent role. Feedback from one of our NQTs from last years pool:
"I cannot thank Hays enough. The competition for work upon leaving University was fierce and I found myself unprepared for the vigorous interviews. Having worked with Hays for one term I undertook several day to day assignment and my confidence grew dramatically. Hays secured a role for me from Christmas at a school I wouldn't have even thought of applying to."
To access vacancies and updates please also look at our Facebook NQT page HaysNQTUK
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.