The Gardens at Orangeville -
The Gardens At Orangeville is seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing Registered Nurse RN for our 120-bed skilled nursing facility in Orangeville, PA!
This is a Full-Time position.
- Completes patient care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing and staff; follows up on work results
- Establishes a positive work environment by providing support to patients and their families
- Provides information to patients and the health care team by answering questions and requests
- Ensures that significant changes in residents' conditions are communicated to the physician and family or responsible party
- Registered Nurse RN with over a years' experience in nurse leadership of a long-term care setting (ADON or DON)
- Must have knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Experience with geriatric population preferred
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service