Are you trying to find your first online English teaching job? Or are you already working as an online teacher but not receiving enough working hours from your current employer? If so, then we have the right vacancy to solve your problems!
Labby Education (ESL Union) is glad to tell you that our clients have a limited number of online English positions available. You will use specialist software to teach English to Chinese students online, and all the teaching materials/lesson plans will be provided!
Top reasons to find work with us
- More working hours, stable timetables, you do not have to wait to be booked every week
- We will provide you with friendly pre- and post-interview support, career advice and help you prosper as an online teacher
- You can work from the comfort of your own home
Earnings and Benefits
- Pay rates up to £18.00/h for 1 on 1 teaching (one teacher and one student)
- Pay rates up to £34.00/h for Group teaching (teaching a group of students at same time)
- Attendance bonus and session bonus per class
- Free training and development
- Flexible or fixed scheduling. It's up to you!
- Opportunities for career development within the company
- Administrative and peer support
- A job that will make you want to get up and "go to work" everyday!
Our clients' ideal candidate…
- Is a native or native-level English speaker
- Holds a completed bachelor's degree
- Has obtained a teaching credential (e.g. teaching certificate, TEFL, TESOL, CELTA), or is willing to obtain a certificate ASAP.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is client-focused, well-organized and committed
- Has bags of flare, energy and creativity!
- Promoting interactive learning
- Teaching the English language to Chinese students aged 5-18, or adults
- Using technology to improve your lessons
- Submitting written feedback to each student after class
- Developing professional skills and knowledge by attending webinars, training etc. provided by the company
- Collaborating with other teachers and parents
Who we are?
We are a growing British education recruitment agency seeking excellent teachers to work online with overseas students (especially from China). We have built strong relationships with leading Chinese online English teaching companies and have helped many people to secure work as online English teachers.
After you submit your application on this page, the website will automatically redirect you to the application form on our website. Please complete this application form, which will help us learn more about you in order to find the best job for you. If you are shortlisted for an online teaching position, our clients will contact you directly to invite you to an online interview. Please check your inbox regularly and keep an eye on your junk email folder in case the message doesn't reach your inbox.