- Are you a Qualified Teacher who has an in-depth understanding or the EYFS framework?
- Are you passionate about positively influencing the lives of the children and young people you work?
- Are you looking for an exciting new role commencing as soon as possible?
An Early Years Setting based in Manchester are currently looking to recruit a Reception Teacher for an immediate start. This role will involve working Monday - Friday and this post is a temporary post, however there is a possibility that this post could become permanentdependent on funding.
The roles and responsibilities of a Reception Teacher will include:
- Building relationships with children and assessing them in relation to the early learning goals
- Work in close co-operation with support staff to assure that all children are supported in achieving their potential
- Planning and delivering lessons to support children's holistic development
- Have an in-depth of EYFS framework
If you are currently looking for a new challenge and feel that you have the qualities and skills to be successful please apply directly by submitting a full CV and covering letter.