Are you passionate about making a difference to children with Special Educational Needs? Are you eager to increase your classrom experience?
If the answer is yes, we may be able to help. We are working with several Halton based primary schools who have advised us of potential upcoming needs for Teaching Assistants who can support pupils with additional needs in their class. A 'Team Teach' qualification or similar would be ideal but this is not essential, what is essential is your enthusiasm and dedication to a role of this kind
Ideally our SEN Teaching Assistant will have experience with any of the following:
- EBD and challenging behaviour,
- ASC (Autism),
- Learning difficulties (dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, global delay)
- Physical difficulties.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Clear expectations and guidance throughout your Academics experience.
- Free safeguarding awareness course.
- Opportunity to really make a difference to a child's education.
If you are looking for work in Halton as an SEN Teaching Assistant please contact Andy Willmitt on or alternatively e-mail for more information and an informal, confidential chat.