Dutton Recruitment are looking to recruit their new Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Due to continued growth within the Engineering department, Dutton Engineering Recruitment are looking for their new Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their specialist Engineering team based at Head Office in Sheffield City Centre.
The Successful applicant will provide support to the resourcing team and consultants to allow further growth whilst receiving training in all areas providing them with a ladder up to being a consultant.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to make a flying start on their career!!
Guided by experienced consultants with over 25 years' experience in the recruitment business; they have all the knowledge needed to help you get your head around recruitment within the engineering industry.
With that being said, previous experience in a sales environment may prove beneficial, but is not essential as full training will be provided in recruitment practise and employment.
If you are a people person energetic well-mannered and ambitious we can provide you with professional Recruitment training.
In addition to this training we can also offer NVQ courses in house for the successful applicant up to Diploma level.
* Handling inbound and outbound calls.
* Calling, emailing and texting potential candidates regarding relevant opportunities.
* Finding potential sales leads and passing them onto our consultants.
* Uploading candidate documents ontoour bespoke database.
* Service calling speaking with our clients and discussing labour needs.
* Marketing 'Dutton Engineering' to potential clients.
* Well mannered & polite.
* Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to work to deadlines.
* Good organization and attention to detail.
The working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
The salary for this position will depend on your previous experience.
If this sounds like the role for you all you need to do is forward a copy of your updated CV and we will give you a call providing you are suitable for the position